DEEPENING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOURSELF
Self-love. Everyone talks about the concept, but what is it, and how do you know you're doing it? In this group we'll be deepening our awareness around what it means to have a healthy relationship with yourself.
When do you throw your self-love and self-worth out of the window? Are there self-destructive thoughts and behaviors you want to heal?
To me Self-Love is:
• Holding space for yourself to feel whatever you're working through. No fixing, no making things disappear, just witnessing what's moving through you.
• Not throwing your self-worth away when someone doesn't respond the way we want them to. No matter what, holding tightly onto your sense of self-value and not abandoning it.
• Accepting who you are, head to toe, inside and out.
• Accepting the present version of yourself, and having gratitude for the past versions that you've evolved from.
• Embracing and taking responsibility for ALL of your emotions.
• Embracing your shadow just as much as your light.
• Acceptance that your flaws are actually your gifts.
• Getting clear with your emotional, physical, spiritual, and psychic/intuitive needs.
• Saying YES to your needs and making them a priority.
• More faith and trust, less fear and doubt.
This is a live, online group event that will be held via Zoom. We'll begin with a short check-in to explore the concept of self-love. Then we'll move into the active breathing meditation.
Breathe and release from the comfort of your own home!
Saturday, June 24, 2017, 5:00PM (PDT) / 8:00PM (EDT)
$35.00 to attend live
Must download Zoom to participate
Registration closes at 3:00pm on the day of.
"Loving yourself is the greatest revolution."